About Our Boma Accommodation
Consisting of two 15 x sleeper dormitories, a fully equipped kitchen, a lounging area and a braai boma, all tucked away in between two ravines.
The boma area has been used for weddings and camps over the past few years.
It is ideal for group getaways, whether it’s for you and friends staying together before a mountain bike race or if you’re making your way through the Baviaans on your motorbikes. It’s an ideal spot for group accommodation.
- Fully equipped communal kitchen
- Wooden lapa and deck as lounge and dining area, fully equipped, enclosed if need be.
- Communal braai boma, fully equipped kitchenette and braai, enclosed if need be
- Seating for approximately 70 persons
- Swimming pool
- Separate ablution facilities for tents
- Chapel, accommodates approximately 70 persons
- Available on request, mixing station, speakers, stands, bongo drum, keyboard and two acoustic guitars
- 2 Backpackers/Dormitories
- Each sleeps 15 people
- R7 260.00 per night (R242.00 per person)
- Price includes the full use of the chapel, lapa, lounge area and boma